- Please sign in our signing sheet at the reception desk before the class weather you have a pass or drop in for a class.
- Please lock your belongings and keep your keys with you. Do not bring any belongings into the class.
- No telephones in the class.
- Ask for our studio’s mats if you do not have your own mat. Do not use other practitioners’ mats.
- If you are new to Yoga, consult with our Manager or teachers about the suitable classes and be sure to read our Waivers as below.
- Inform our staff if you want to use the shower in advance to get warm water and clean towers for your comfort.
1. The prices are all in Vietnamese Dong, any amount in foreign currency shall be exchanged at the current rates as published by Vietcombank.
2. All passes have a validity and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a third party.
3. Passes can be extended for free at the first time by informing our staff. Next extension shall be charged 500.000 VND each time.
4. Cancellation policy: we have to cancel the class if there is only one customer. Customers can choose to do your self-practice (free for pass holders, VND100.000 for drop-in customers), or you can choose to get one free drink at our café.
5. Satisfaction Refund policy: we would refund your money (partially or fully) if you are not happy with our services. Please ask to meet our manager if you are not satisfied with our studio.